Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meet Pepita!

The ultrasound today put me more at ease. It's hard to go three weeks without seeing the little pepita. It's easy to worry about everything. Nausea becomes extreme hunger--is that normal? I don't wake up to pee in the middle of the night--does that mean something is wrong?

Little Pepita continues to grow and move around in my belly. As you can see in the photo to the right, "she" (we won't find out her sex but given the nickname we refer to her as a girl) has arms and legs. Heartbeat was strong at 152. She was dancing and doing somersaults so it was hard for my doctor to take measurements. She's measuring on target and looks happy in there.

Next week I'll have the level 2 ultrasound for the NT screening. I'm happy to get a chance to see her again soon.

My baby belly is definitely more obvious now but still keeping things mum.

1 comment:

  1. Oh look at her. She looks so beautiful. Congratulations. So happy that everything looks great. Let us know how the NT screening goes next week.

    ReplyDelete