Monday, September 6, 2010

Pass/Fail

The night before a big school exam did you ever have that dream where you show up to the test without a pencil? Or, you're two hours late and the test is long done? Or, the teacher hands you the test and it seems to be written in gibberish because you don't understand a darn thing?

Or, you're just plain unprepared and know there's no way you're going to do well? That's how I feel tomorrow's beta test will go. I feel unprepared. I did all that I could but I'm still doubtful that I'll pass. I have no pregnancy symptoms and all the symptoms that AF is near.

There's a lot riding on this test. But, I've come to terms with the fact that I may need to prep some more and take a redo in a few months. If I do fail tomorrow's test I'll know that it wasn't due to lack of effort or not wanting this more than anything. I'll know that I have the support and determination to try again and not accept defeat.

2 comments:

  1. I still have the dream where it's the end of the semester and I suddenly realize that I enrolled in a class I completely forgot to attend all semester and have to scramble to pass. It's usually a math class.

    Good luck tomorrow! I really hope you pass with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete