Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No good very bad day

It started out okay...I was excited for my first u/s after having started my injections to see the progress. The eight follies are still there but not responding as we'd hoped. Sounds like they haven't grown much at all since last Thursday. My doctor wasn't available today so I had one of the others from the clinic doing my u/s. I felt super rushed and she didn't do much explaining--just said I need to get blood work to determine next steps and someone would call me this afternoon.

I went down to the lab and the day just got worse. The lab technician was the worst ever! I warned her that I'm very squeamish because I've been known to faint or turn green. She pricked me a bunch of times, said the vein was collapsing, threatened to have to do a second draw and left a huge bruise on my arm.

I'm hoping we don't have to cancel this cycle. Next u/s is Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment